Use the real exchange rate.
Spend the currencies in your account anywhere in the world with the TransferWise debit Mastercard®.
Get low conversion fees, and zero transaction fees.
- Free to pay with currencies in your account
- Free ATM withdrawals up to £200 per 30 days
- Only pay a small conversion fee when you convert your money — typically between 0.35% and 2%
- Automatically convert your money at the real exchange rate
- Accepted anywhere in the world that accepts Mastercard
To help our customers and make it a simple process, we looked a different options to manage payments and transfers.
After looking at several solutions, we decided to count on TransferWise to help make everyone’s life easier.
This video will help you understand how it works:
With TransferWise you can hold more than 40 currencies. Local bank details are available for receiving money in GBP, EUR, USD or AUD, with more coming soon.
With the borderless account, you only pay a small fee to convert currencies — either in your account or when paying with your card in a currency you don’t have in your account.
It’s free to get a borderless account and debit card. Although the debit card is only available in Europe at the moment.
It’s also free to get your bank details, hold multiple currencies and get paid from over 30 countries.
Receive money with zero fees.
With your borderless account you get instant international bank details to receive money from over 30 countries around the world with zero fees. That means you’ll get:
- Australian account number and BSB code
- British account number and sort code
- European IBAN
- US account number and routing number
- New Zealand account number
These are your personal details to get paid from the UK, the US, Australia, New Zealand, and any country in the Eurozone, and no-one pays any fees.